Why Choose A1 Automatic Gates
The Benefits of Automatic Driveway Gates
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Enhance property value and desirability
- Lower insurance premiums
- Keep garden safe for children and pets
- Deter burglars and increase security
- Keep out unwanted visitors
- Stop your driveway being used as a turning point
One of the essential components to beautifying your home externally is a gate…..
It’s no longer only the rich and famous who can afford to add automatic gates to their property. With so many options available you too could be the envy of your neighbors. Gate automation is within easy reach of many people as we can even automate your existing gates for as little as £1200.
Looking beyond the benefits above, such as security, automatic gates give many additional advantages over manual gates….
The ease of simply opening and closing at the touch of a button, no longer having to leave the comfort of your vehicle in bad weather to push heavy gates open and closed. A simple click on the remote control allows you easy, instant access to your property.
Visitors can access your property with a pre-given access code (for regular expected guests), others can contact you through the intercom system located externally before you decide to let them in (or not)!! This prevents unwanted or prank callers.
Back to security, not only will automatic gates deter most ‘chancers’ but the irreversibly geared motors on most automatic gates makes it very difficult for burglars to open with any tools. Not only do they secure your home, they also raise its value and lower your home insurance premium with most insurers offering great discounts once automatic gates and security entry systems are installed. Your car insurance may also be reduced as vandalism and opportunistic theft is greatly reduced.
Keep your children and pets inside – happy and safe – and unwanted visitors out.
Business owners can also benefit from automatic gates, barriers or bollards meaning premises are protected at all times – including evenings and weekends when less or no staff are around.
A professional installation will reduce vandalism and prevent unauthorised access or parking.
- Attractive, better for rural locations
- Close boarded provides greater security
- More expensive, requires more maintenance
- Looks great, although as a natural product wood can warp and crack in changing weather conditions
- Less expensive than timber, easier to maintain
- Can be powder coated to extend life
- Can be designed to compliment any style of property
- Railings can be designed to match gates
- Backing sheet can be added to enhance security.
For more information contact us today.
- Office – 0141 9422219
- Direct – 07535 636 474
- Direct – 07724 955368